This pattern add-on is intended to be used in conjunction with the original Home Sweet Gnome pattern and will replace the steps in our original pattern beginning at the "ASSEMBLY" stage. You can get the original pattern here.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A detailed PDF instruction book and photo tutorial with printable pattern to add bunny ears to your gnome! A download link will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase.
- one piece of scrap sock material for each arm
- two tan 1/2" felt balls for hands. Wood balls may also be used, but do not glue to embellishments as well as the felt.
- four 8"-12" pipe cleaners also known as chenille stems
- one small hair tie
- super glue (we like Gorilla brand) for any embellishments you add to hands
This pattern is for personal use only and the pattern may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging pattern, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
- All instant download sales are FINAL. If you have any issues with your digital download, please contact us and we will do everything we can to help.
Copyright © HSG Design 2019 - All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or copied without my permission.