Mystery St. Patrick's Day Gnome Making Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Includes ONE DIY mystery kit in the style shown in the listing photo
- Your DIY kit will include all of the supplies needed to make your gnome, EXCEPT for poly-fil and rice
- The main listing photo shows several gnomes for the purpose of giving a few examples of the style of kit you may receive
- Kit styles will be similar to the listing photo, but you may receive a kit combination that is not pictured.
Copyright © Home Sweet Gnome 2023 - All rights reserved. Patterns and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.
- Our mystery kit bins only contain the "best of the best" when it comes to quality and patterns
- We do not include "hard to sell" prints or second stock in our mystery kits. Wacky prints and lower quality items end up in our MISFIT kit bin. You can find our discounted misfit kits here.
- Our supplies are difficult to stock up on and we can often only grab 2-4 of each print, so mystery kits make it easier for us to take advantage of the adorable limited prints!
All gnome base bottoms range from 2.5"-3" across.
Finished gnomes measure 6-12" tall depending on hat style.
- Slouchy hat gnomes - 6"-8" tall
- Bent hat gnomes - 7"-10" tall
- Curled hat gnomes- 8"-12" tall
- Straight and wavy hat gnomes - 8"-12" tal
You can find the link to your PDF tutorial HERE.
Instructions for accessing the PDF tutorial will also be printed on a colored sticker on your DIY kit bag once it arrives to you.
NO PRINTED TUTORIAL WILL BE SENT WITH YOUR KIT.
The tutorial for this kit is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form. This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
SUPPLIES INCLUDED IN YOUR STANDARD MYSTERY KIT BOX:
- one pre-sewn gnome body
- one pre-sewn gnome hat made from a sock
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one small elastic hair tie
- one 9" wire for shaping your gnome hat
- a charm/felt shape may or may not be included for the hat, depending on the kit
MYSTERY BUNNY KIT ADD-ON:
- one 3"x3" square piece of pink felt for the inside of the bunny ears
- one 3"x4" rectangle piece of white felt for the outside of the bunny ears
- one white pom for tail
MYSTERY WITCH KIT ADD-ON:
- one green painted wood ball for nose
- one wooden broom
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED! YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY THESE ITEMS:
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR GNOME:
- wire cutters
- a hot glue gun & glue sticks
- a pencil
You can find answers to our frequently asked questions HERE.