Mystery Pack of 5 - St. Patrick's Day Gnome Hats
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
This listing includes FIVE pre-sewn mystery St. Patrick's Day gnome hats. The main sample photo shows a sample of the different prints of hats that you may receive in your five-pack and is not reflective of one "pack" of hats.
The hats are a variety of St. Patrick's Day prints & colors. We are not able to guarantee that there will not be duplicates if more than one hat pack is purchased. Some hat prints may be upside down. This is the nature of using socks to make our gnome hats. If prints being upside down is not acceptable to you, do NOT purchase this listing.
The main sample photo shows a sample of the different prints of hats that you may receive in your five-pack and is not reflective of one "pack" of hats.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the hat prints in this pack may be upside down. We use socks to make our gnome hats and this is just the nature of the sock prints. If you do not want any of your prints to be upside down, DO NOT order this item.
Each gnome hat is cut and pre-sewn, in our Utah studio, out of new, up-cycled socks.
Please see listing images for more details.
- Our hats are not cut with an exact pattern so there is some variation in size from one hat to the next.
- Flattened, unstuffed gnome hats measure about 8.5"-10" long and the opening is the size of a standard sock cuff with some stretch depending on the sock material.
- All hats will fit on our pre-sewn gnome bodies or bodies sewn using our gnome pattern. Our gnome bodies measure about 2.5"-3" wide and 5.5"-6" tall.
- Hats are made to fit small gnomes as shown in the sample photos. They will not fit adults or children and we are not able to make custom hat sizes.
- The width and stretch of each gnome hat will depend on the specific sock material, any printing on the sock, and the size/type of sock we use. Over time as you practice gnome making, you will be able to spot the differences in material and adjust your gnome making process as needed.
You can find answers to our frequently asked questions HERE.