Are you spontaneous and love surprises? Our mystery DIY gnome making kit is the kit for you! This listing includes a sew-at-home DIY kit with the supplies listed below to make one Home Sweet Gnome.
The gnomes for this particular mystery kit will be a mix of different Easter pastels, stripes, polka dots, and solid colored hats with color coordinating beards and bodies.. You may not receive one of the exact colors shown in the sample photos, but they will be similar! Each kit shipped out will be completely random. This is just a part of the fun in buying a "mystery" kit! If you purchase more than one kit together, we will do our best not to duplicate pieces so they are all unique!
SEW AT HOME KIT:
Your finished gnome will measure about 7"-14" tall depending on how you decide to cut and bend your gnomes hat. The bottom base of the body measures about 2.5-3" wide.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT?
If you select the "I need a pattern" option, you will receive a detailed PDF photo tutorial instruction book to make one gnome as shown in the sample photo on this listing. A download link for the tutorial will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase. Tutorials are NOT printed and included in the kit with your supplies, you must download the tutorial through the email link to complete the gnome.
SUPPLIES INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT BOX:
- one 9"x12" sheet of craft felt
- one crew cut/knee high sock or child's leg warmer - please refer to your tutorial for cutting instructions for the sock/leg warmer you receive
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one 14" piece of 20 gauge floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- one 3"x3" square piece of colored felt for the inside of the bunny ears
- one 3"x4" rectangle piece of white felt for the outside of the bunny ears
- one white pom for tail
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED! YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY THESE ITEMS:
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR GNOME:
- sewing machine, thread, and pins
- wire cutters
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- a pencil
This pattern and/or tutorial is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
Please note: this listing is ONLY for the DIY kit and instant download tutorial for you to make your own gnome. This listing does not include the finished gnome.
Copyright © HSG Design 2020 - All rights reserved. Patterns and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.