SEW AT HOME KIT:
A detailed PDF instruction book and photo tutorial with printable pattern to make your own gnome! A download link for the pattern & tutorial will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase. Tutorials and patterns are NOT printed and included in the kit with your supplies, you must download the pattern through the email link to complete the gnome.
The gnomes completed from our kits measure 8-14" tall and are 2.5"-3" wide at the base depending on how you form the hat and variations in sewing.
- one 9"x12" sheet of craft felt
- one crew cut or knee high sock, or child's leg warmer - please refer to your tutorial for cutting instructions for the sock/leg warmer you receive
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one 14" piece of 20 gauge floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
This pattern and/or tutorial is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
Copyright © HSG Design 2019 - All rights reserved. Patters and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.