This isn't your average pattern, this detailed PDF includes a full photo tutorial to take you step-by-step through the gnome making process! A download link will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase.
This pattern/tutorial is best for those advanced beginner level sewing skills, though most of the pattern is beginner level. There are only a few tricky spots when sewing the round bottom to the cylindrical body.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A detailed PDF instruction book and photo tutorial with printable pattern to make your own gnome!
- one 9"x12" sheet of craft felt
- one stretchy striped knee high sock or large baby/child sized leg warmer. We have included a bonus page showing how you can cut and use crew cut socks for the gnome hats as well!
- a small piece of long pile faux fur (approx. 3.5"x3.5" will be needed for the beard)
- one 3/4" wood ball
- one 14" piece of 18-20 gauge (or similar) craft/floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- 1/3 cup of rice
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
- embellishments or buttons if desired
This pattern may be printed and redistributed to up to 10 people for a "craft night" or "girls night out" party. It may not be further duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging pattern, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
For our personal use pattern, please click here.
- All instant download sales are FINAL. If you have any issues with your digital download, please contact us and we will do everything we can to help.
Copyright © HSG Design 2019 - All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or copied without my permission.