This isn't your average pattern, this PDF includes a full photo tutorial to take you step-by-step through the gnome making process!
This pattern/tutorial is best for those advanced beginner level sewing skills, though most of the pattern is beginner level. There are only a few tricky spots when sewing the round bottom to the cylindrical body.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
A detailed PDF instruction book and photo tutorial with printable pattern to make your own gnome! A download link will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase.
- one 3/4" wood ball
- one 14" piece of 18-20 gauge (or similar) craft/floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- 1/3 cup of rice
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
- embellishments or buttons if desired
This pattern is for personal use only and the pattern may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging pattern, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
- All instant download sales are FINAL. If you have any issues with your digital download, please contact us and we will do everything we can to help.
Copyright © HSG Design 2019 - All rights reserved. May not be reproduced or copied without my permission.