NO SEW KIT:
FINISHED SIZE: Finished gnomes measure about 7"-14" tall depending on how you decide to bend your gnomes hat. The bottom base of the body measures about 2.5-3" wide.
A detailed PDF photo tutorial instruction book to make your own gnome! A download link for the tutorial will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase. Tutorials are NOT printed and included in the kit with your supplies, you must download the tutorial through the email link to complete the gnome.
- one pre-sewn gnome body - Please note the sock print is upside down. We felt that the cuteness of the print theme outweighed this detail!
- one pre-sewn gnome hat made from a sock
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one 14" piece of 20 gauge floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
The tutorial for this kit is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
Copyright © HSG Design 2019 - All rights reserved. Patterns and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.