Slouchy Buffalo Plaid Gnome Making Kit
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
- Includes ONE DIY gnome making kit in the style shown in the listing photo
- Your DIY kit will include all of the supplies needed to make your gnome, EXCEPT for poly-fil and rice
Copyright © Home Sweet Gnome 2023 - All rights reserved. Patterns and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.
All gnome base bottoms range from 2.5"-3" across.
Finished gnomes measure 6-12" tall depending on hat style.
- Slouchy hat gnomes - 6"-8" tall
- Bent hat gnomes - 7"-10" tall
- Curled hat gnomes- 8"-12" tall
- Straight and wavy hat gnomes - 8"-12" tal
You can find the link to your PDF tutorial HERE.
Instructions for accessing the PDF tutorial will also be printed on a colored sticker on your DIY kit bag once it arrives to you.
NO PRINTED TUTORIAL WILL BE SENT WITH YOUR KIT.
The tutorial for this kit is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form. This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
SUPPLIES INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT BOX:
- one pre-sewn gnome body
- one pre-sewn gnome hat made from a sock
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one small elastic hair tie
- one 9" wire for shaping your gnome hat
- a charm/felt shape may or may not be included for the hat, depending on the kit
BUNNY KIT ADD-ON:
- one 3"x3" square piece of pink felt for the inside of the bunny ears
- one 3"x4" rectangle piece of white felt for the outside of the bunny ears
- one white pom for tail
WITCH KIT ADD-ON:
- one green painted wood ball for nose
- one wooden broom
SANTA & GRINCH KIT ADD-ON:
- one green painted wood ball for nose (grinch)
- one pieces of trim for hat
- one white pom for end of hat
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED! YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY THESE ITEMS:
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR GNOME:
- wire cutters
- a hot glue gun & glue sticks
- a pencil
You can find answers to our frequently asked questions HERE.