Are you spontaneous and love surprises? Our mystery DIY gnome making kit is the kit for you! This listing includes a sew at home DIY kit with the supplies listed below to make a Home Sweet Gnome.
The gnomes for this particular mystery kit will include the supplies to make your very own bunny gnome! You may not receive one of the exact colors shown in the sample photos, but they will be a big mix of pastels, stripes, polka dots, and other Easter colors/patterns!
Each kit shipped out will be completely random. This is just a part of the fun in buying a "mystery" kit! If you purchase more than one kit together, we will do our best not to duplicate pieces so they are all unique!
PLEASE READ: The PDF tutorial for for your kit will be sent via an instant download link in your email after you have made your purchase. The tutorial will NOT be printed and included in your kit. There is an option to purchase your sew at home kit without a tutorial/pattern if you have already purchased one of our patterns. The instructions are the same.
SEW AT HOME KIT:
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR KIT?
A detailed PDF instruction book and photo tutorial with printable pattern to make your own gnome! A download link for the pattern & tutorial will be sent to your email immediately after completing your purchase. Tutorials and patterns are NOT printed and included in the kit with your supplies, you must download the pattern through the email link to complete the gnome.
- one 9"x12" sheet of craft felt
- one crew cut or knee high sock, or child's leg warmer - please refer to your tutorial for cutting instructions for the sock/leg warmer you receive
- a small piece of long pile faux fur cut into the shape of a beard
- one 3/4" wood ball nose
- one 14" piece of 20 gauge floral wire
- one small elastic hair tie
- one 1" white pom for tail
- one 3"x4" white felt rectangle for cutting out the bunny ears pattern
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED! YOU WILL NEED TO SUPPLY THESE ITEMS:
- 1/3 cup of rice, beans, or poly beads
- polyester fiber fill for stuffing the body and hat
WHAT TOOLS DO YOU NEED TO MAKE YOUR GNOME:
- sewing machine, thread, and pins
- wire cutters
- hot glue gun & glue sticks
- a pencil
This pattern and/or tutorial is for personal use only and may not be duplicated, reproduced, redistributed, or sold in any way shape or form.
This includes but is not limited to printing and exchanging, emailing, FB messaging, sharing the digital download etc.
Please note: this listing is ONLY for the DIY kit and instant download tutorial for you to make your own gnome. This listing does not include the finished gnome.
Copyright © HSG Design 2020 - All rights reserved. Patters and tutorials may not be reproduced or copied without my permission under any circumstances.